$400 to $1,000 per hour
2 hour minimum
Weekdays – after 2pm
Saturdays – anytime
I generally book 1-4 weeks in advance. Sessions with shorter notice are sometimes possible for those who have served me before.
It may take a week or more for me to reply. It is best to reach out well in advance of your desired session date.
I session primarily at Maison de la Maîtresse, an elegant private dungeon located near the Castro. The space contains 5 beautifully appointed rooms and state of the art equipment. During our time, we will have the place entirely to ourselves.
Though I generally prefer to session in San Francisco, I also have at my disposal several lovely and well-equipped spaces in the East Bay.
If you have served me before, I would be happy to session in your home or hotel room.
I am available to travel for extended and overnight sessions. I would be delighted to visit your city or to accompany you on your business trip! Travel considerations: 4+ star hotel and airfare.
The Stairway to Heaven.
(Or, steps to a session.)
- You make a polite, thorough but concise introduction through my contact form.
- If I am interested, I reply and proceed with your reference check. References are strongly preferred, but I may accept a deposit or other verification in its place.
- We set up a specific date and time to speak over the phone for 10-15 minutes. During this call, I ask clarifying questions to better understand your experience, interests, and limits. This is also an opportunity for us to begin to develop our connection. We are both out-of-role, and you speak to me as you would to any professional.
- We finalize the scheduling.
- You call or text me to confirm at an appointed date/time a few days before our session, and again on the morning of our session day.
- If you are seeing me at a private dungeon, I give you the location of a nearby intersection. You call me from that intersection 5 minutes prior to our scheduled start time.
- I give you the address over the phone. It’s just a few minutes’ walk.
- You ring the doorbell. I let you in. Then, you leave the rest to me.