I offer sessions of 2 hours duration or longer. Let’s put aside some time to go a little deeper.
2 hours or longer: $350/hour
6 hours or longer: $320/hour
3 hours plus dinner, lunch, or outing: $1700
24 hours : $4,500
I generally book 2-4 weeks in advance. Sessions with shorter notice are sometimes possible for those who have served me before. Please note that it may take a week or more for me to reply to your inquiry, so it is best to reach out well in advance of your desired session date.
I session primarily at Maison de la Maîtresse, an elegant private dungeon located near the Castro. The space contains 5 beautifully appointed rooms and state of the art equipment. During our time, we will have the place entirely to ourselves.
Though I generally prefer to session in San Francisco, I also have at my disposal several lovely and well-equipped spaces in the East Bay.
If you have served me previously, I would be happy to session in your home or hotel room.
I am available to travel for extended and overnight sessions. I would be delighted to visit your city or to accompany you on your business trip. Travel considerations: 4+ star hotel and airfare.
The stairway to heaven. Or, steps to a session.
- First, you make a polite, agreeable, thorough yet concise introduction through my contact form.
- If I am interested in speaking further, I reply and proceed with your reference check.
- We set up a specific date and time to speak over the phone for 10-15 minutes. During this call, I ask clarifying questions to better understand your experience, interests, and limits. This is also an opportunity for us to begin to develop our connection. We are both out-of-role, and you speak to me not as a Mistress but as a professional.
- We finalize the scheduling.
- I ask you to call or text me to confirm a few days prior to our meeting. That being done, I ask you to confirm again on the morning of our session date.
- If you are seeing me at a private dungeon, I give you the location of a nearby intersection. You go there 5 minutes prior to our scheduled start time.
- You call me from there and I give you the address, which is just a few minutes’ walk.
- You ring the doorbell, and I let you in. Then, you leave the rest to me.